Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Poetry in Motion


Have you seen this? 700,00 Lite Brite pegs. 50 hours of work. One amazing music video.


What does this video mean to you?
One of the lyrics of this song is "You have overcome this heart that is overcome."
To me this video represents the times in life when we are overcome. A death in the family, a lay-off... whatever. Even though it may seem impossible to "bounce back" from these scenarios, God is mighty enough to "over come when we are overcome."
That encouraged me.
How about you?



1 comment:

  1. This video encouraged me, it showed me the evils of Twitter! I hope you learned your lesson Mr. Duran! It also showed me that David Crowder* Band likes to spend a lot of time playing with children's toys such as bright lights... (I don't like Twitter.

    ReplyDelete