Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome

If you have ever attempted to think of something interesting to say on your first ever blog post, you know it isn't easy. Most people say things like, "Hey internet welcome to my blog" or "this is my first post" probably my favorite has been [on Twitter] "Hey Twitter, this is amazing, I love Twitter!!!" and then... they never post anything else! I really don't like posts like this. I find them corny.
So I'll cut to the chase... Welcome to my Blog, Twitter is great.
Hahahaha.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Evan. I don't like Twitter. I think politically incorrect. Twitter makes me think of birds. If one who blogs is a "blogger", is one who uses Twitter a "twit"? Does the no name brand of Cheerios taste any different than the original? True or false: if 2x + 7y = 9 then x = y? By the way I like the look of your blog! I don't like Twitter. Cheese! I don't like Twitter. Evil is spelt "F-A-C-E-B-O-O-K". I don't like Twitter. This comment is way to long. I don't like Twitter. I can't believe you said you like Twitter!?! I don't like Twitter. Stick to the blog... don't go over to the dark side (Twitter & facebook)... Did I mention I don't like Twitter?

    ReplyDelete