Monday, January 3, 2011

U.F.O (...no not the Larry Norman song).

Happy New Year!
This New Year's weekend was a very normal one for me. I Listened to the Top 50 and then went to bed at 10:00... end New Year's Eve. New Year's Day we went over to my Grandma's for a dinner, which is where the title for this blog entry comes in (no I didn't see an alien on the way there). We watched a Christian movie called Unidentified.
A quick plot summery - Two journalists start to look into the possibility of U.F.O's and abductions.
I liked the film.


Firstly: Acting was good.

Secondly: The story was interesting and kept you guessing.

Thirdly: It had Rebecka St. James in it.

It provided a spin on U.F.Os that I had never concidered before and made for some interesting conversations afterward... it seems people put more thought to the subject then I realized.

Check out the trailer here

No comments:

Post a Comment