Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Epic Waste of Time

O.K. Before you get into this post, I will admit, it is rather shallow. There is no moral at the end.
But, if you have
a. 8 minutes to burn or b. A lunch break coming up, this is the post for you.

As a kid I played a lot of Super Mario Bros. I was terrible at it, but that didn't matter! The challenge of finally getting to World 4 was enough for me.
Apparently that didn't quite do it for this guy. Not only did he beat the game (it was possible?) he did so with the lowest score of all time... ya. Someone had a little too much time on their hands!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Got a good laugh out of this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I can't believe I actually watched the whole thing! Ha ha, that was incredible he never got hit once, or even collected a single token! And he only touched one villian, he jumped on one near the middle of the video, that was it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. online social buitterfly who is oblivious to the real worldJuly 16, 2011 at 10:16 AM

    o my gosh evan! that game is sooooo old skool! when r u gonna get up with the times? well i have to go take my ipad for a walk.. bye

    ReplyDelete