Saturday, December 3, 2011

New House of Heroes

I love House of Heroes. David Crowder Band is my favorite band, but they are calling it quits in January which leaves my "favorite band" spot open for the Air Raid 20 headliners. I got super excited on Tuesday when I found out that they had a new Christmas song coming out. Fast forward a few days, it's on YouTube.
While it's not exactly your most conventional "Christmas Song." I like.
It's a bit of a smack in the face actually.
We can get so wrapped up in stuff that we forget that Jesus came to challenge the conventions of the day. To get rid of the hypocrisy and bring in a faith that was real and tangible. One that we should be living every day of the year.

That's what I took from this song anyway. Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment