Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Carrot Fest 2012

Carrot Fest. There are carrots, it's a fest, too good to be true right? Well, no... though there weren't as many carrot food products as I had hoped (no deep fried carrot?) however there was cake. Cake is good.
The highlight of Carrot Fest was the food! There was lots of it from Tai to Hawaiian to Italian. The food was great!
There were also street performers. Unfortunately, I didn't get my picture with Spider-man however, I did score one in a Delorean !
I was geeking out believe it or not

Then there was the giant tooth thing. A little scary (just look at it) but cool none the less.

See... creepy...

And finally, some guys that actually made me feel short... that was different...

Gotta love those top hats

All in all if you ever get a chance, check out the Carrot Fest, fun for all!



1 comment:

  1. Online social buitterfly who is oblivious to the real world...August 31, 2012 at 7:07 AM

    I totally believe you were geeking out! plus i think your fake teeth brushing was creepier than the tooth...........LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete