Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"Big Game" Commercials 2013

The Superbowl gets awesome commercials.... wait... the U.S version of the Superbowl gets awesome commercials. If normal commercials were nearly as good as Superbowl ones are... I wouldn't hit the skip button.
While I haven't seen every commercial, (after watching 15 minutes worth last year I realized how stupid watching 15 minutes of commercials is...) I have seen a few.

Here are my Top 3

At #3 we find National Geographic gone horridly wrong -



Doritos and Old Spice usually has very cleaver ones. This would have been #1, but another stole my heart...



I love over the top silly stuff. Oreo nailed that with this commercial -



Well, that's enough product placement for one day! What was your favorite this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment