Friday, April 26, 2013

Cooking

Everybody has something they like to do to unwind/clear their head.
Some people take rides on their motorcycle, others go to the beach and if you're Scott Jackson, you ride your bike.

For me it's walking . Otherwise it's cooking.
I love it a lot more than I probably should. I think it's the planning and preparation that goes into it. Organizing everything, cooking it to perfection and then savoring the taste.
It's like making music for your nose and taste buds. Or painting... or whatever.
The part I'm not as crazy about, is the clean up. I tend to taste test... a lot... so the supply of clean spoons drops quite fast. But I guess that's the price of doing something you love, right?

What's something that you love to do that you never thought you'd enjoy?

For the record, that omelette is courtesy of Google. I would have eaten mine before actually getting a picture... maybe I just like food...
                                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. I love to post comments on peoples blogs even though I hate people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love cooking and walks too. australia is first on my list for places to go. i love kayaking, rock climbing, biking, cliff diving and music is my life! Christ rocks most in my life and i love enjoying His presence. antonella lisanti-wood

    ReplyDelete