Friday, May 3, 2013

Skillet - American Noise

I enjoy Skillet. I'm by no means a Panhead (a Skillet fan... get it? Panhead... never mind), but I never complain when they hit the air.

It's been 4 years since their last proper release (Awake). This June, that changes! The album is Rise and the debut single is American Noise.

I love this song. It's got a real power ballad/rocker vibe to it. Starting out more mellow then building to the crescendo.

Another thing I love about it - the message.

Our lives can get cluttered up with junk really fast. With that, we can lose focus on what's important... when that time comes, we really need to take some time to focus on God. Cut out all the "noise" and just do some devotions. Get our head back into the right space.

Enjoy the new tune! I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment