Friday, June 7, 2013

God's Love

I've really been enjoying Shine Bright Baby's (yes, there's a band called Shine Bright Baby) song Beautiful Love. It really captures God's relationship with us well. The fact that he made EVERYTHING, sent Jesus to die for us and then, on top of all that, wants to have a relationship with us! It's crazy to think about and something I hope I never get dulled too.

I also really like the third verse -

"Everybody wishes they could change their past

He's forgiving everything, so don't look back"

I for one wish I could do some things (past and present) different. Not even the obvious stuff either. There are soooo many sentences that could be reworded! But, it's in the past. God's not holding us to it. We just need to press on and continue to live a life for him.

All in all, I recommend you look up the track... oh, look at that... it's right there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment