Friday, January 3, 2014

Resolutions

I tend to do them every year. They're never really "you must do this or else." I have found that tends to fail. I prefer to have loose goals. Don't hit it by the end of the year? At least you tried and learned.

One thing that I always forget to do is write them down in a place I will look a lot. 3 months from now my list of goals will be different due to losing the list and having to re-write... maybe I should make that a resolution... not losing my resolutions!

This year most of my resolutions are
professional or hobby related. Becoming a better audio producer, video editor/director/camera man, guitarist. It's actually a long list. Good thing I have 12 months.

And after almost $300 in windshield wiper repair, I'm tempted to take an automotive repair course.... stupid freezing rain.

What about you? What are you resolving to do this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment