Monday, September 8, 2014

Chris Bray - As I Fall

A couple weeks ago I had the chance to shoot another music video. This time with Chris Bray.

I had wanted to work with him for a while, we just couldn't line our schedules up! Thankfully we were able to, I'm so glad we did.

The church scenes were shot at Holy Spirit Catholic Church in Barrie. What an awesome location. It was a real blessing to be able to use there sanctuary. The natural colours and lighting made it extra special.

The best part of the day (and trust me, the sets were a huge blessing) was our leading lady Shannon.

She didn't have any acting experience going in, but gave it her all and was more than willing to take direction. She even took her sandals off while walking on gravel to keep the look going. Ouch!

Hopefully you enjoy watching it as much as we did making it!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool you got to do that! Great job!

    ReplyDelete