Monday, January 12, 2015

Way Too Young

I love music videos. I've mentioned it before on this blog, but I really can't get enough of them. That little boy in me (who, I might add, isn't really hidden most of the time anyway...) gets way more excited than he should whenever a new video hits the net. A good one nails it all. The shots, theme and artist's acting all coming together in a wonderful 3:30 package.

I never thought I would be blessed with the opportunity to make them myself. Well, I just wrapped up production on my 6th (well, 6th real one...).

This one is a little different from stuff I've worked on in the past. I didn't have to shoot anything. Which was weird. Someone else had done all that for me. This was all a matter of editing it together and then spending a few dozen hours adding the lyrics.

All in all, I love how it turned out!



Here's hoping I have more to throw on the ol' blog before 2015 expires!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. Maybe you should stick to shooting the footage too. Whoever shot that video is... well... pretty bad at it. Looks like the stuff my dad would shoot at my school play. :-(

    I love your work, but this one is not very good.

    ReplyDelete