Monday, June 1, 2015

Songs I'm Digging

If you're a regular on this blog, you know there are two things I have an endless passion for - Music and Movies.

I really don't think I would enjoy life nearly as much if I didn't have music... yesh... just thinking about it is sad...

With that in mind here are my favourite songs right now! On and off the radio.

Audio Adrenaline - Dirty
I love this song so much. Great message and a KILLER guitar line! So many hooks. So catch. Mmmmmm



Mat Kearney - Heartbeat
Speaking of hooks... this song has a great one! It's got this perfect mix of retro groove and modern pop. I feel like I could listen to it on repeat for an hour and still love it... that could be an exaggeration though...



Jonathan Thulin - Compass
Jonathan is one of my favourite song writers right now. He's a real word smith. I crank this one whenever it comes up on LIFE!



Tenth Avenue North - For Those Who Can't Speak
Another song under the "great message" banner. It's also just got an all round great vibe!



Press Play - Force of Nature
I like the chorus. Nuff said



Allies - My Life
While listening to The Retro Show with Scott Jackson a few weeks ago it hit me "you really like Allies". And you know what? I was right! I do like Allies!



Chris Tomlin - All My Fountians
Heard it in church about a month ago. Really cool sound for Chris. Also, I counted 5 (FIVE!) guitars on it.



Delirious - Rain Down
Along with discovering how much I love Audio Adrenaline and Allies over the last week... Delirious has also been added to that list. Man, I regret not seeing them live...



Anthem For Today - Raise It Up
This may or may not be another shameless plug for the music video... however I do legitimately like the song! Such a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment