Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Spring

I love winter. Nothing compares to taking a stroll through a blizzard or sipping on a tea unable to see across your yard from all the white. The cold... isn't as great in my books... Especially when it's really windy or damp. It cuts though you. That's isn't fun. Snow is fun.

That being said, I'm really excited for spring. I'm looking forward to taking a couple of trips around the Barrie waterfront on my bike, being able to take a walk without losing feeling in my legs and hitting up local eateries on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

What I'm most excited for is my most crazy goal. I want to ride my bike to work and home again... on the same day. I technically did this last year. My car was broken so I rode in one morning, bummed rides all week and then rode back home at the end of the week. It felt good, but I'd like to do a round trip in one day.
The biggest issue doing it is psychological. It's almost all up hill on the way to LIFE. Which is fine for the first 5 minutes... the next 20 are the killer! Working up the courage to do it is hard... Hopefully I'm able to do it this year!

How about you? What is your goal for this spring/ summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment